Thursday 14 April 2011

Hm Recovery.

Hm These Last Couple Of Days, I've Felt Really Well Like Weird Toward Having An Eating Disorder, Like I Used To LOVE Feeling Cold And Empty Because It Meant I Was Strong, But Like Now It's Like I Just Want To Be Like Well I Guess, I Mean My Friends Were Going Out Last Night, And I Couldn't Go Because I Refused To Eat, Like I Don't Know I Want To Be Normal, I Want To Live My Life And Not Be Stopped, I Mean I Don't Blame My Parents, I Blame Myself, It's My Fault I Still Have An Eating Disorder, But Part Of Me Does Still Just Think I'm Just Fat, I Don't Really Have One, I Feel Obese:/.
But My Morning Runs Are Going Pretty Well, Though I HATE Stitches Hurt Like Hell Haha!
I Haven't Purged Today, But I Can Honesty Feel It Coming.
I'm A Bit Upset, I Have No More Magic Pills Left, I'm Scared:/.

No comments:

Post a Comment